Perfectly soft chocolate chip cookies with a secret ingredient to make them the actual best cookie you’ll ever eat.
The Actual Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 24 – 30 cookies Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 small package (3.4 ounce) Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
The secret ingredient is the dry pudding mix. It adds an extra pop of favour and keeps the cookies super moist.
This recipe is inspired by my friend’s mom who makes these cookies. I had her chocolate chip pudding cookies way back in high school and was instantly sold. Years later, I needed to find a way to make these! I didn’t have her recipe so I found some online and tweaked them slightly till they were just right.